If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream Cheese Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking master? Maybe you are just a kitchen expert? Or like many others, you might be a novice.Whatever the instance may be, valuable cooking advice can include some fresh concepts to your cooking. Take a while as well as find out a few things that can sprinkle some new fun into your kitchen regimen. This Cream Cheese Chicken recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
You can cook Cream Cheese Chicken using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Chicken
- You need to prepare 2 lb of Chicken breast.
- You need to prepare 2 can of Whole kernel sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- Use 1 packages of Cream cheese.
- Provide of Garlic Powder.
- You need to prepare of Onion Powder.
- Use of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need to prepare 3 envelope of Boil in a Bag Rice.
Cream Cheese Chicken step by step
- Place the chicken in the crockpot (we used frozen). Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Spoon the can of cream of chicken soup over seasoned chicken. Drain 1 can of corn and add to the crockpot then cook for 6 hours on low. Next, add an 8 ounce block of cream cheese and a second can of corn drained (Add more seasonings when adding the cream cheese and second can of corn). Cook for an additional 30 minutes then stir. The chicken will be so tender it will fall apart easily as you stir. I served it on a bed of rice with broccoli on the side. Easy for busy nights. Enjoy!.
You do not need to be a pro to prepare a terrific dish. There are several recipes that look difficult as well as frustrating, yet are in reality, quite straightforward one of it is Cream Cheese Chicken recipe. We really hope, this recipe has actually instilled some confidence in you for the following time you are in the kitchen area.
If you find this Cream Cheese Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.