If you're looking for Superb Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Consommé recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Superb Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Consommé recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking could be one of the oldest skills in the world. That does not imply that there are any restrictions to the knowledge offered for the cook thinking about increasing his or her skills. Even the finest cooks, even experts, can constantly discover new dishes, methods and techniques to boost their kitchen abilities, so lets try this Superb Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Consommé recipe, we hope you like it.
To make Superb Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Consommé you only need 17 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Superb Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Consommé
- Prepare 10 of leaves Cabbage.
- You need 4 of Bay leaf.
- You need to prepare 10 of Hard-boiled quail eggs.
- Use 1 of Kampyo.
- Use 10 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- Use 5 small of onions.
- You need 5 of clusters Broccoli.
- Use of Filling.
- Provide 500 grams of Ground pork.
- You need to prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Panko.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
Superb Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Consommé step by step
- Boil the quail eggs. Put a small amount of water in a pan and add the quail eggs. Boil over high heat while rolling the eggs around with cooking chopsticks for 3 minutes, then leave then alone for 3 minutes..
- Peel the tiny onions and remove the cores with a small knife. Microwave for 3 minutes..
- Peel the leaves off the cabbage carefully, and quickly blanch them in boiling water. They're easier to handle if you leave the cores on..
- Cool the cabbage leaves by dipping them in cold water, and shave off the hard cores. The removed cores will be used later so don't discard..
- The cabbage leaves are now ready to go!.
- Chop up the onion. Aim for about 5 mm cubes..
- Put all the filling ingredients in a bowl and mix together well. Knead it until it becomes sticky..
- Rinse the kampyo quickly, and rub with plenty of salt. Boil in plenty of hot water for 4 minutes, rinse in cold water, and squeeze out..
- Spread the Step 8 meat mixture in a shallow tray, and divide into 10 portions..
- Oil your hands with vegetable oil and form the filling. Wrap the filling around the quail eggs and form into oval balls..
- Once the filling has been shaped, line them up in a shallow tray and have them ready to be wrapped..
- Wrap the filling. Spread out a cabbage leaf and wrap neatly and tightly..
- Wrap the cabbage rolls in bacon slices, and then tie them up with kampyo..
- Line the bottom of the pan with the removed cabbage core parts, and place the cabbage rolls and small onions on top. Add water to cover and the broken up soup stock cubes. Bring to a boil over medium heat..
- Add the bay leaf. When it comes to a boil, skim off the scum, turn the heat down to low and simmer slowly, for about 30 minutes. Add the broccoli 3 minutes before the end of the cooking time..
- Taste the soup, and add salt and pepper if necessary. Serve on a plate with tiny onions and broccoli, and some of the soup ladled over..
- Here is how a roll looks cut in the middle..
Cooking is a type of art and also it requires time and also method to equivalent experience and know-how in the field. There are numerous forms of food preparation as well as also various types of food from various societies. Use what you've seen from Superb Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Consommé recipe it will certainly help you in your food preparation undertakings.
If you find this Superb Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Consommé recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.