If you're looking for STUFFED Chicken Alfredo Shells recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best STUFFED Chicken Alfredo Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
As soon as you understand the essentials of cooking, it can be such a releasing as well as compensating experience to create a just scrumptious meal or baked item. The smells in your home and also the faces of individuals who you share it with are invaluable. We wish this STUFFED Chicken Alfredo Shells dish will give you some idea for you to become an amazing chef.
You can have STUFFED Chicken Alfredo Shells using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of STUFFED Chicken Alfredo Shells
- You need 3 of skinless boneless chicken breasts.
- Provide 2 of Brocolli crowns.
- Prepare 1 of Freshly Chopped Mushrooms.
- Use 2 cup of shredded parmesian cheese.
- Provide 2 of Jars of alfredo sauce.
- You need to prepare 1 of bag of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 box of noodle shells.
Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells is an easy family meal that is perfect for a those busy weeknights. Jumbo pasta shells are filled with shredded chicken, broccoli, and a creamy Alfredo sauce. Serve these chicken and broccoli shells with a side salad and garlic bread for a tasty dinner the entire. Jumbo shells stuffed with a sauteed mushroom, fresh spinach ricotta and ground chicken filling.
STUFFED Chicken Alfredo Shells instructions
- Boil chicken and broccoli in a pan for about 35 minutes..
- Drain the mixture and add it to a deep mixing bowl, adding your mushrooms, and parmesan cheese..
- Get a hand mixer and mix the mixture on low with about a half cup of water to shred the chicken and mixture..
- Boil the noodles with a tablespoon of butter, drain and Cool..
- Grease a deep casserole dish, fill the shells with the mixture and place them in the pan.
- Once pan is filled with the stuffed shells, top with the Alfredo sauce and shredded cheese. [I find it best to heat the sauce first then pour evenly across the stuffed shells] and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 375°F Ferinheight - for 45 minutes - pull from oven and let Cool for about 20 minutes..
The shells are then smothered and baked in a creamy Parmesan Alfredo sauce and loaded with shredded cheese. The sauce penetrates into the stuffed shells adding so much flavor to the chicken filling. The flavors of carbonara and chicken Alfredo come together in this stuffed shell dish that's bound to become an instant classic! Spoon just enough Alfredo sauce mixture in bottom of baking dish to cover bottom. When pasta is cool enough to handle, fill shells with chicken mixture.
Since you have actually read STUFFED Chicken Alfredo Shells recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen area and prepare some wonderful food! Remember, food preparation is not an ability that can be one hundred percent right initially. Technique is needed for you to grasp the art of food preparation.
If you find this STUFFED Chicken Alfredo Shells recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.