If you're looking for Chinese-style Napa Cabbage Rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese-style Napa Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student just beginning your own cooking experiments or a seasoned chef with lots of dinner celebrations under your belt, there is constantly something new to find out about cooking. We hope these Chinese-style Napa Cabbage Rolls recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and also get used to magnificent home-cooked dishes.
You can cook Chinese-style Napa Cabbage Rolls using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Chinese-style Napa Cabbage Rolls
- You need 8 slice of Chinese cabbage (napa cabbage).
- Use 1/3 of of a carrot Carrot.
- Use 1/3 bunch of Chinese chives.
- You need 200 grams of ＊Ground pork.
- Provide 1/3 of of a large stalk, 1 bunch of green onions ＊Finely chopped Japanese leek (or green onions).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ＊Grated ginger.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tbsp of ＊Grated garlic.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of ＊Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ＊Sake.
- Provide 1 dash of ＊Salt and pepper.
- Provide 600 ml of ●Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Weipa.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ●Soy sauce.
- You need to prepare 1/2 of to 1 teaspoon ●Salt.
- You need to prepare 1 of appropriate quantity to thicken Katakuriko or corn starch, dissolved in water.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
Chinese-style Napa Cabbage Rolls step by step
- Cut away the root part (where it's white, about 1/4 to 1/3). The white part is used, so don't throw away..
- The bit of white part on the stem can be shaved off thinly..
- Diced the white part of the cabbage of 4 leaves, and put in a bowl. Mix with everything in ＊..
- Put one leaf on top of another leaf, add 3) and roll up (1 roll should look like this)..
- Use a toothpick to secure it (This one used 1 toothpick to secure, but sometimes you need more...).
- Put 3) side by side in a pot. Pour water about halfway full, cover with aluminum foil, and cook..
- Julienne the leftover white stem of the cabbage. Also julienne the carrot, and cut the chives into 5 cm..
- Cook 6) until soft, push the cabbage rolls a little to the side, and add the 7) cabbage and carrots, and cook..
- When 8) carrot and cabbage has wilted, take the cabbage rolls out and plate..
- To 9), add the chives, and add salt if needed. Add katakuriko, and a little sesame oil. Pour on top of the cabbage roll and it's done!.
Take these Chinese-style Napa Cabbage Rolls recipe ideas and also use them as well as perhaps even experiment while you are at it. The kitchen area is a fantastic location to try new things with the best aid.
If you find this Chinese-style Napa Cabbage Rolls recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.