Looking for the perfect [Farmer's Recipe] My Family's Cabbage Rolls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect [Farmer's Recipe] My Family's Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student simply starting your very own culinary experiments or an experienced chef with lots of dinner parties under your belt, there is constantly something brand-new to learn more about cooking. We hope these [Farmer's Recipe] My Family's Cabbage Rolls recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, as well as get used to magnificent home-cooked meals.
To make [Farmer's Recipe] My Family's Cabbage Rolls you only need 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of [Farmer's Recipe] My Family's Cabbage Rolls
- You need to prepare 1 head of Cabbage.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need of A.
- Prepare 200 grams of Ground beef and pork mix.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Use 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Nutmeg.
- You need to prepare 1 of ■finely chop bacon and onions, sautéed in butter for 3 minutes, and let cool [B].
- Prepare 50 grams of Bacon.
- Use 100 grams of Onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of Margarine (or butter).
- You need 1 of ■soak bread crumbs in milk [C].
- Use 2 tbsp of Panko.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Milk.
- You need of [D].
- Use 600 ml of Water.
- You need to prepare 3 of cubes Bullion cubes (finely crushed).
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
[Farmer's Recipe] My Family's Cabbage Rolls step by step
- Stick a knife in at an angle around the cabbage stem, and cut it out..
- In a bowl, submerge the entire cabbage in boiling water, and let soak until it's soft enough to easily roll up the ingredients, tear off 1 leaf at a time, rinse with water, and spread out in a sieve..
- Cut off the hard parts of the stems from the cooled cabbage, and finely chop. Cut a shallow notch into the portion where you cut off the hard parts of the stem..
- Prepare the filling ingredients. Add [A], [B], [C], and the finely chopped steam into a bowl and mix together until it has become white and has clumped, and divide into 8 equal portions..
- Divide the boiled cabbage leaves into 8 equal portions. Pair up big and small leaves..
- Let's roll them up . Add one portion from step 4 on top of a small leaf..
- Tuck the edges in while wrapping it up, and make a small cabbage roll..
- Wrap it up in a larger leaf, and secure it with a toothpick. Make all 8 in the same manner..
- Using a pot big enough that the cabbage rolls won't stack up, add the rolls from step 8, 600ml of water, and [D], cover with a droplid, and boil over low medium heat for 30 minutes..
- Add ketchup, and boil for 20 minutes while shaking the pot back and forth to coat the rolls. Flip them over once after 10 minutes..
- They become twice as delicious the next day. Try eating them the following day if you can . They will become extremely soft and easy to cut..
Now that you have actually reviewed the [Farmer's Recipe] My Family's Cabbage Rolls recipe, and you have the know-how that you need to perform in the kitchen. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this [Farmer's Recipe] My Family's Cabbage Rolls recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.