If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Our Family's Cabbage Rolls In Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student just beginning your very own culinary experiments or a skilled chef with numerous supper events under your belt, there is constantly something new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Our Family's Cabbage Rolls In Tomato Sauce recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and get used to incredible home-cooked dishes.
To make Our Family's Cabbage Rolls In Tomato Sauce you only need 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Our Family's Cabbage Rolls In Tomato Sauce
- You need to prepare 10 large of leaves Cabbage.
- Prepare of Patties.
- Provide 300 grams of ●Ground beef and pork mix.
- Provide 1 of ●Onion.
- Use 1 of ●Egg.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ● Panko.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ●Ketchup.
- Use 2 tbsp of ●Fresh cream (use milk if unavailable).
- You need to prepare 1 dash of ●Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Stewed sauce.
- You need to prepare 50 ml of ★Sake.
- Use 200 ml of ★Water.
- You need to prepare 1 can of ★Canned whole tomatoes.
- Use 1 of cube ★Soup stock cubes.
- Provide 1 of ★Bay leaf.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ★Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ★Mirin.
- Provide 1 of packet ★Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Our Family's Cabbage Rolls In Tomato Sauce step by step
- Cut a notch into the cabbage stem, and gently remove, taking care not to rip it. Bring plenty of water to a boil, boil until the cabbage leaves wilt, and drain in a sieve..
- Finely chop the onions, sauté until golden brown, and let cool. Slice off the cabbage stem in order to keep the cabbage the same thickness. Finely chop it..
- Add ● and the ingredients from Step 2 together into a bowl, and knead until it all sticks together. (Add the panko to the fresh cream.).
- Divide the meat into 8 equal portions, and mold into shape. Spread out a thoroughly dried cabbage leaf, and place a meat patty on top:.
- Roll once from the end nearest you, and fold..
- Wrap it up just like that..
- Stand it on its side, and tuck in the remaining bit of leaf inside..
- Please make sure to push it in tightly..
- It's okay once you have completely tucked it in and shaped it up..
- If the leaves are small or ripped, then stack 2 together and make 8 rolls..
- Turn them face down after rolling, and line them up in a pot leaving no openings. If there are gaps, fill it up with remaining cabbage leaves (To prevent it from falling apart)..
- Add the water and sake, and turn on the heat. After bringing it to a boil, add in the rest of the ★ ingredients and boil over a low heat for about an hour. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and enjoy!.
Food preparation a scrumptious meal for your family members doesn't have to indicate investing hrs toiling away in the kitchen. There are several number of recipes such as Our Family's Cabbage Rolls In Tomato Sauce recipe, you can utilize to whip together an excellent dish in a short time, soon your household will be appreciating the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Our Family's Cabbage Rolls In Tomato Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.