If you're looking for Our Family's Cabbage Rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Our Family's Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are several resources of information on cooking. Some information is tailored towards knowledgeable chefs as well as except the ordinary person. It can be puzzling to learn all of the available info. Thankfully, this Our Family's Cabbage Rolls recipe is easy to do and will offer you some great tips. They will certainly help anybody, even a novice.
To cook Our Family's Cabbage Rolls you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Our Family's Cabbage Rolls
- Provide 6 tbsp of Panko.
- You need to prepare 4 tbsp of Milk.
- Provide 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 200 grams of Ground pork and beef mixture.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need to prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 8 of leaves Cabbage.
- Use 1 pinch of Plain flour.
- You need 2 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Use 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- You need 50 ml of Frozen green peas.
Our Family's Cabbage Rolls step by step
- Soak the panko with milk. Mince the onion..
- Combine the meat, egg, panko, onion and mix together. Season with ketchup, salt and pepper. Form 8 barrel-shaped patties..
- For the cabbage, peel the leaves carefully from the outside. Boil 2 to 3 leaves each in boiling water until soft, then remove the hard stem..
- Spread out the cooked cabbage leaf. Dust with flour using a tea strainer. Top with the fillings made in Step 2 and wrap..
- Chop the bacon into 1cm pieces. Heat butter in a pot and fry the bacon..
- In the same pot, align the cabbage rolls. Pour in 2-3 cups of water. When it comes to a boil, season with soup stock cubes and salt. Cover the pot and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes..
- Sprinkle on the green peas. Cook for another 2 to 3 minutes, then transfer to a serving dish..
Since you have actually read the Our Family's Cabbage Rolls recipe, as well as you have the know-how that you need to execute in the cooking area. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Our Family's Cabbage Rolls recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.