Looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everyone likes the suggestion of sitting down to a scrumptious home-cooked meal, however with today's busy schedules, it can be more challenging than ever before to discover the time to place one together. Luckily, help is available, the Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Noodle Soup recipe and recommendations in this post will help you put together healthier meals for your household in a surprisingly, short time.
You can cook Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Noodle Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need 3 lb of Whole boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 packages of Skinned baby carrots, chopped.
- You need 3 stick of Celery chopped.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 medium of Onion cut in half, use one half of onion.
- Provide 2 clove of Garlic, smashed..
- You need 2 each of Dried bay leaf.
- Provide 1 tsp of Iodized salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground pepper.
- Provide 2 can of 14 0z cans of chicken broth.
- You need to prepare 2 cup of Water.
- Use 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need to prepare 1 box of Or bag of egg noodles ( I used Pennsylvania Dutch egg noodles ).
Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- In a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker, place the chicken, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, bay leaves, 1 teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper, 2 cans of chicken broth, two cups of water, and tbsp of vegetable oil. Cook covered, until the chicken is cooked through, on high for 4 to 5 hours or on low for 7 to 8 hours (the low setting will make total cooking time 8 ½ hours)..
- Twenty minutes before serving, transfer the chicken to a bowl. Remove and discard the onion and bay leaves. If the slow cooker is on the low setting, turn it to high..
- Add the egg noodles to the slow cooker, cover, and cook until tender, 15 to 18 minutes. Meanwhile, shred the chicken. When the egg noodles are cooked, stir the chicken into the soup, and serve..
There is constantly something brand-new to discover when it involves cooking as well as every cook's skill-set is open to improvement. This Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Noodle Soup recipe is just a few recipe suggestions to assist improve your chef's efficiency. There are a lot more great recipes available and great cooks maintain seeking them throughout their lives. Consistent learning is the key to ever-improving cooking abilities.
If you find this Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.