Looking for the perfect Chicken enchilada bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken enchilada bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a kind of art and also there are various kinds of cooking that you might discover. You can come to be a gourmet chef or you can simply try to understand the art of cooking excellent dishes within your residence. Many tasks in the office utilize cooks, prep-cooks as well as managers that also supervise chefs. We hope this Chicken enchilada bake recipe can aid make you a much better chef.
You can cook Chicken enchilada bake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken enchilada bake
- You need to prepare 5 of cooked chicken breasts...shredded.
- You need 1 of can black beans OR pinto beans drained.
- Provide 1 of can corn drained.
- Use 1 of small can of chopped green chiles.
- Provide 1 of paket of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of can enchilada sauce. You can use mild or hot whatever you prefer.
- Prepare 1 of tube of refrigerated biscuits (7.5 oz) cut into smaller peices.
- You need 1 of cheese. I like a lot of cheese and used almost a full bag..
- Prepare 1 of tomato to garnish.
- Prepare 1 of bunch of cilantro.
Chicken enchiladas are a baked casserole dish made with four essential components. Arrange in the prepared baking dish. For a spicier version, use medium or hot red enchilada sauce. Traditional enchiladas get a better-for-you upgrade in this no-roll, cheesy quinoa bake.
Chicken enchilada bake instructions
- In a skillet warm up enchilada sauce, chicken, corn, black beans and taco seasoning until all mixed together. About 5 mins should be good.
- Remove skilet from heat. Cut up the raw biscuit dough into pieces and mix in with the chicken mixture..
- Put everuthing into a non stick sprayed baking dish....I used a 9x13. Then top with some chopped cilantro (if desired) and plenty of cheese..
- Cook at 350 for 25-30 mins until cheese is melty and gooey..
- Top with chopped tomatoes and cilantro. Maybe some sour cream!.
Using a large shallow bowl, dip each tortilla in enchilada sauce to lightly. A cheesy chicken mixture is rolled up in whole wheat tortillas and topped with still more cheese in this easy-to-make baked enchilada dish. A simple but delicious dinner is exactly what we want come dinner time and this Chicken Enchilada Pasta Bake fits the bill perfectly. I've used chicken, ground beef, pork, and just plain beans. I really thought this was terrible and inedible.
There are few activities as satisfying and rewarding as cooking. Not only can you bend your imaginative muscles, you can also provide delicious dishes for your family members. Expanding your expertise of food preparation is specific to enhance your time in the kitchen area. Trying Chicken enchilada bake recipe is a fantastic means to do just that.
If you find this Chicken enchilada bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.