Looking for the perfect Sig's Red stuffed Cabbage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Red stuffed Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Every person enjoys the suggestion of sitting down to a delicious home-cooked dish, however with today's busy schedules, it can be more challenging than ever to locate the moment to put one together. The good news is, aid is available, the Sig's Red stuffed Cabbage recipe and suggestions in this write-up will certainly assist you put together healthy meals for your household in a surprisingly, short time.
You can have Sig's Red stuffed Cabbage using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sig's Red stuffed Cabbage
- Use 8 large of red cabbage leafes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- Use 1 of clove.
- Provide 1 pinch of each of salt,pepper and sugar.
- You need 200 grams of brown cepes (close cup brown mushrooms).
- Prepare 650 grams of ground (minced )beef or use equivalent of vegetarian mince or marinaded tofu, puree the tofu to a mince like consistency ).
- You need to prepare 100 grams of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Use 1 of old crusty roll.
- Provide 2 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1/4 liter of beefstock or vegetable stock.
- Provide 1 tbsp of plain flour.
- Use 2 cup of good medium sweet red wine.
Sig's Red stuffed Cabbage instructions
- boil the cabbage leaves in 1ltr of water with the vinegar,clove,salt,pepper and sugar (a good pinch of each)for five minutes.Drain well..
- slice the mushrooms and gently fry for five minutes in butter.Use a blitzer to almost puree the mushrooms..
- soak the breadroll and sueeze out water mix with minced vegetarian meat equivalent or meat,egg,cream,salt and pepper and last but not least the mushroom puree, make a dough.Divide mixture equally onto the cabbage leafes,tuck in and wrap little parcels.Heat rest butter in oven proof pan and tightly pack in the parcels. Heat oven to medium heat. Cook the parcels for ten minutes then add the stock and cook for a further 50 minutes..
- thicken the juices with the flour and red wine,boil and season with salt,pepper and sugar..
- serve with roast potatoes..
A great, home-cooked meal is the kind of thing everybody keep in mind. Utilizing these Sig's Red stuffed Cabbage recipe to improve your cooking coincides as a professional athlete that maintains training-- the extra you do it, the far better you obtain, find out as long as you can around food preparation. The even more recipe you have, the far better your meals will certainly taste.
If you find this Sig's Red stuffed Cabbage recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.