If you're looking for Caramelized Italian Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Caramelized Italian Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having trouble recently in the kitchen when it concerns getting your food perfect, you are not alone. Many individuals have all-natural cooking ability however not quite sufficient know-how to prepare with excellence. This Caramelized Italian Chicken dish is a good start, simple to prepare as well as delicious.
You can cook Caramelized Italian Chicken using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramelized Italian Chicken
- Use 2 lb of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 envelope of dry Italian dressing mix.
- Provide 1/2 cup of brown sugar (packed).
- You need 1 slice of foil to cover the bottom of baking dish.
- Prepare 1 of plastic ziplock bag.
Caramelized Italian Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 9x13 pan with foil. You really want to do this. It will make your life easier after dinner..
- Wash and trim chicken breasts..
- In a plastic bag mix Italian dressing mix and brown sugar..
- In a shake and bake style coat the chicken all over with the mixture..
- Place in pan and bake uncovered for 45-60 minutes or until juices run clear and has reached an internal temperature of 170°F..
- When done it should be sticky and full of sweet goodness..
There are few activities as satisfying and rewarding as cooking. Not just can you bend your imaginative muscles, you can also supply tasty dishes for your family members. Expanding your knowledge of food preparation is particular to boost your time in the cooking area. Trying Caramelized Italian Chicken recipe is a terrific method to do simply that.
If you find this Caramelized Italian Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.