If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Southwestern Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student simply beginning your very own cooking experiments or a skilled cook with several dinner parties under your belt, there is constantly something new to learn about cooking. We hope these Mike's Spicy Southwestern Wraps recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, as well as get used to wonderful home-cooked meals.
To make Mike's Spicy Southwestern Wraps you need 25 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Southwestern Wraps
- You need to prepare of Wraps.
- You need 4 of Chicken Breasts [cubed].
- You need to prepare 1/2 large of Each: Green - Red - Orange - Yellow Bell Peppers [chopped].
- You need 1 medium of White Onion [chopped].
- You need to prepare 1 large of Jalapeño [chopped].
- You need to prepare 1 can of Black Beans [drained].
- Use 1 cup of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need to prepare 1/2 of Tomato [diced & deseeded].
- You need to prepare 1/3 cup of Corn.
- You need to prepare 3 tbsp of Salsa [your choice].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Garlic [crushed & chopped].
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Use 1 large of Bag Mexican 3 Cheese Or Pepper Jack.
- Use 8 of 6" Flour Tortillas.
- You need to prepare of Sides & Garnishments.
- Prepare 2 large of Avocados [sliced].
- Use 2 large of Limes [quartered].
- Prepare 1 of Reserved Fresh Cilantro.
- Use 1 of Reserved Bell Peppers.
- Use 1 of Reserved Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tub of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 of Bottle Salsa.
- Use 1 of Guacamole.
Mike's Spicy Southwestern Wraps step by step
- Reserve some of your Bell Peppers, Cilantro and cheese for toppers and garnish..
- Add everything under Wraps section in a large non stick pan with 1 tbs oil. Fry until chicken is fully cooked..
- Generously pile cheese on Tortilla..
- Add chicken mixture on top of cheese..
- Top with cheese again..
- Roll Tortilla and secure with a toothpick. If using egg roll wraps, coat outer sides with egg wash to seal. [two eggs beaten].
- Spray Pam dish and place side by side..
- Cover with cheese and garnishments..
- Bake in a 350° oven for 25 minutes. If using egg roll wraps, turn once during baking..
- Pull out toothpicks!.
- Cut wraps at an angle and serve..
- Authors Note: Since there were some allergies a few picky eaters, I wasn't able to add all the ingredients listed in the photo. Enjoy!.
Everybody intends to be a much better cook. Everyone wishes to trying out enjoyable recipes. Finding the time as well as feeling the inspiration to be creative in the kitchen can sometimes pose a difficulty though. We hope these Mike's Spicy Southwestern Wraps recipe can bring the magic to your cooking area. Give a number of these concepts a shot tonight, your taste buds will thanks!
If you find this Mike's Spicy Southwestern Wraps recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.