If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steamed & Stuffed Cabbage Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are lots of sources of details on cooking. Some details is tailored in the direction of experienced cooks and not for the ordinary individual. It can be perplexing to wade through all of the offered information. Thankfully, this Steamed & Stuffed Cabbage Wraps recipe is easy to make and will certainly provide you some great suggestions. They will work for any person, even a novice.
You can cook Steamed & Stuffed Cabbage Wraps using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steamed & Stuffed Cabbage Wraps
- You need 6 of Cabbage or Lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 150 gms of Paneer or Cottage cheese.
- Use 1 of small onion chopped finely.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger & garlic chopped finely.
- You need to prepare 50 gms of American Corn boiled.
- Use 3 tbsp of finely chopped carrot and French beans.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Soya sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chilli sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of tomato-garlic sauce.
- Use 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need to prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter optional.
This is often done with a food steamer, a kitchen appliance made specifically to cook food with steam, but food can also be steamed in a wok. A couple of cross-cultural cowboys who believe it's a God given right for everyone to enjoy steamed Chinese cuisine in Brisbane. Steaming is another great way of removing the soy bean raw taste. So make sure your dish is served hot.
Steamed & Stuffed Cabbage Wraps instructions
- Drop whole cabbage leaves into boiling water, flip and cook for 3 minutes. Drain well. For the filling: In a bowl grate the paneer, spring onion, add boiled American corn, chopped ginger and garlic, onion, carrot and beans, pepper, Soya sauce, chilli sauce, tomato-garlic sauce, sugar, salt and mix it well so that it is blended enough to make a smooth filling.If you are not counting your calories then add butter for a creamier interior of the wraps..
- Take the cabbage leaf and make a ball with the filling and wrap it in such a way that it does not leak. You can use cloves to seal the wraps. Now stuff the mixture in the rest of the cabbage leaves..
- Heat a steamer and place the cabbage rolls on the steamer put the lid on it and let it steam for 15 minutes. I don't have a steamer so I just used an idli plate and steamer which works equally well..
- Serve Steamed & Stuffed Cabbage Wraps with a spicy tomato-garlic sauce which I made at home..
Then mix in all the other sauces. Drizzle the sauce over the steamed tofu and serve the dish hot. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Steamed vegetables may not sound as exciting as other cooking methods (roasting, sauteing) - but. The unedited version is the segment of Seymour Skinner and Superintendent Chalmers. People make parodies of the scene such as subverting the genre or adding a twist to the events or just making a.
There are few activities as satisfying and fulfilling as cooking. Not just can you bend your creative muscles, you can additionally supply scrumptious meals for your family members. Broadening your knowledge of cooking is particular to enhance your time in the kitchen. Attempting Steamed & Stuffed Cabbage Wraps recipe is a remarkable method to do simply that.
If you find this Steamed & Stuffed Cabbage Wraps recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.