Looking for the perfect Mike's Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking master? Possibly you are just a kitchen area veteran? Or like several others, you may be an amateur.Whatever the situation may be, helpful cooking guidance can include some fresh ideas to your cooking. Take a while and also learn a couple of things that can splash some new enjoyable into your kitchen area regimen. This Mike's Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
You can cook Mike's Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas
- You need 4 large of Trimmed, Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- You need 2 of Green Bell Peppers.
- Use 1 of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Red Bell Pepper.
- Use 2 large of White Onions.
- You need 1 bunch of Fresh Cilantro [chopped].
- You need 1 small of Head Garlic [minced].
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Powdered Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 of Ziplock Bag.
- Provide 8 of Tortillas.
- Provide 1 of Bottle Vegetable Oil.
Mike's Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas instructions
- Slice veggies into long strips, chop Cilantro and mince garlic first as to avoid cross contamination..
- Clean and slice chicken breasts in strips and place in Ziplock bag..
- Add lime juice, 1/4 cup Cilantro and all powdered seasonings to your Ziplock bag and mix well..
- Place bag in fridge to marinate for at least 1 hour massaging bag occasionally..
- Set minced garlic and remaining Cilantro to the side..
- Add vegetable oil to skillet and heat..
- Pour chicken and marinade in skillet and fry until cooked throughly..
- Pull chicken and place on a paper towel..
- Add additional oil to the same skillet and re-heat..
- Place all vegetables in skillet with minced garlic and cook to your personal preference. Some enjoy their veggies a bit crisper. Be careful not to burn the garlic..
- Serve with shreadded cheese, fresh Cilantro, Pico, guacamole, sour cream, lime wedges and an ice cold Corona..
There are few activities as enjoyable also rewarding as cooking. Not only can you flex your imaginative muscles, you can likewise offer delicious meals for your household. Broadening your expertise of cooking is specific to boost your time in the cooking area. Trying Mike's Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas recipe is a wonderful method to do just that.
If you find this Mike's Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.