If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking guru? Perhaps you are just a kitchen professional? Or like many others, you may be an amateur.Whatever the situation might be, handy cooking advice can include some fresh suggestions to your cooking. Take a while as well as find out a couple of things that can spray some new enjoyable into your kitchen regimen. This Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
To cook Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp
- Provide of Stew.
- Use 2 clove of garlic.
- Use 2 cup of water.
- Provide 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- You need to prepare 1 packages of sazon vegetable season.
- Use 1 cup of chopped broccoli.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of Jamaican curry powder.
- Prepare 15 medium of thawed shrimp.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need to prepare 3/4 can of black beans.
- You need to prepare 1 1/4 small of carrot.
Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp instructions
- Heat oil in a pot and saute garlic on high heat..
- Add beans, sliced carrots, and curry powder and stir lightly 2 min..
- Pour in coconut milk and water then stir lightly.
- Sprinkle in Sazon, add broccoli, and shrimp. Then lower fire to simmer..
- Simmer for about 30 to min..
- Option #2: Remove shrimp, puree cooked soup & veggies.
- Strain soup, then add shrimp back to soup.
Take these Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp recipe suggestions as well as use them as well as perhaps even experiment while you go to it. The cooking area is a great place to try brand-new points with the ideal assistance.
If you find this Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.