If you're looking for Caldo de Pollo - chicken soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Caldo de Pollo - chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many individuals like cooking and assume it makes the perfect relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is full of fresh food that scents delicious is specific to make any person's state of mind a little bit lighter. It can occasionally appear challenging, however, to pinpoint recipes that help you or advice that leads to an eventually effective meal. Perhaps this Caldo de Pollo - chicken soup dish is the one you are seeking.
You can cook Caldo de Pollo - chicken soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caldo de Pollo - chicken soup
- You need to prepare of caldo.
- You need 3 of chicken breast.
- You need to prepare 1 bag of of baby carrots or about 7 whole carrots.
- Provide 1/2 of onion.
- Use 4 of whole corns.
- You need to prepare 5 large of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 3 of chicken cubes.
- Provide 1 of salt to taste.
- Provide 1 of lemon juice to taste.
- You need 2 gallon of water.
- You need 1 of i use about 6 bags of sazon.
- Provide 3 can of tomatoe sauce.
- You need of rice.
- Provide 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need to prepare 1 of chicken cube.
- Use 2 of bags of sazon.
- Provide 2 cup of rice.
- Provide 4 cup of water.
Caldo de Pollo - chicken soup step by step
- fill pot with water.
- add boneless skinless chicken breast, onion and boil.
- while boiling chicken, begin peeling and dicing potatoes.. they can be as big or small as you want.. remember the bigger the potatoes the longer to cook... rinse cut potatoes and set aside until chicken is half way cooked...
- once chicken is almost completely white add raw potatoes, sazon, chicken cubes, & tomato sauce... begin to make rice.. put oil in pot add rice.. brown rice then add 4 cups water.. add sazon and chicken cube.. boil..when water is almost completely obsorbed, cover rice and turn off flame.. set aside.
- if you have raw carrots.. skin them and cut them in fours.. rinse and set aside.. clean corn off and break in halves.. set aside. slice zucchini rinse.. rinse cilantro.
- when potatoes are soft but still a bit raw..add carrots.. let carrots boil for about five minutes then add corn, zucchini and cilantro.
- its done when carrots and potatoes are soft.
- serve a spoon of rice in w bowl add soup over.. once chicken is cooked you can shred it.. add lemon and salt to taste... enjoy.
You do not need to be a pro to prepare a fantastic meal. There are lots of recipes that look difficult and frustrating, however remain in fact, rather basic among it is Caldo de Pollo - chicken soup recipe. We hope, this recipe has instilled some self-confidence in you for the following time you are in the kitchen area.
If you find this Caldo de Pollo - chicken soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.