Looking for the perfect Roasted Chicken, Potatoes & Veggies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Chicken, Potatoes & Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having problem recently in the kitchen when it involves obtaining your cuisine just right, you are not alone. Many people have natural cooking talent yet not quite adequate expertise to cook with excellence. This Roasted Chicken, Potatoes & Veggies recipe is a good start, simple to cook as well as delicious.
You can cook Roasted Chicken, Potatoes & Veggies using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken, Potatoes & Veggies
- Use of chicken.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Chicken breast.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 clove of Minced garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Use 1 tsp of Seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chili powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Provide of vegetables.
- Provide 8 of Red potatoes.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 cup of Frozen broccoli florets.
- Provide 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 1/2 of Onion (or 1/2 bag frozen chopped onions).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 1/2 of Minced garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of Seasoning salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- You need to prepare 1 of Pack or can of chicken gravy (optional).
Roasted Chicken, Potatoes & Veggies instructions
- Cut chicken breasts down to approximately 2" x 3" or anywhere in that size range. Add chicken and all seasonings listed above for chicken into ziplock bag and shake to coat chicken and mix through. Set aside..
- Heat oven to 400..
- Clean potatoes and zucchini, pull frozen broccoli from freezer and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl add olive oil and all seasonings for vegetables..
- Cut potatoes and add to mixture as you finish each one. This keeps any potatoes from starting to brown if you do a quick mix after a couple minutes. Mix all potatoes with olive oil and seasonings..
- Using a large baking sheet with a lip, spoon potatoes across sheet. Using a slotted spoon works best so you don't have too much oil on potatoes and so you can use the remaining oil and seasoning for the veggies..
- Bake potatoes for 10 minutes by themselves..
- Add broccoli and onions to mixing bowl with olive oil left over from potatoes. Cut zucchini and add to bowl. Mix well..
- Pull baking sheet from oven. Place chicken throughout and spoon veggies over everything. I try to keep as much off of the chicken as possible..
- Bake for 35 minutes or until potatoes and chicken are cooked through..
- Optional - serve with chicken gravy. Enjoy!.
There are couple of hobbies as satisfying and rewarding as cooking. Not only can you flex your creative muscles, you can likewise offer delicious meals for your household. Increasing your understanding of cooking is particular to boost your time in the cooking area. Attempting Roasted Chicken, Potatoes & Veggies recipe is a wonderful means to do simply that.
If you find this Roasted Chicken, Potatoes & Veggies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.