If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shepherd's Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are several resources of information on cooking. Some information is geared in the direction of experienced cooks and also except the ordinary individual. It can be puzzling to learn all of the offered details. The good news is, this Shepherd's Pie recipe is easy to make and will certainly give you some excellent pointers. They will certainly benefit anybody, also a beginner.
To cook Shepherd's Pie you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- Provide 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 2 cups of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Use 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 4 cups of frozen vegetables.
- Use 1 cup of beef gravy.
Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Brown meat in large skillet.
- Meanwhile, mix potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese, and the garlic until well-blended..
- Drain meat, return to skillet; stir in vegetables and gravy..
- Spoon into 9-inch baking dish. Spread with mashed potatoes and top with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated through..
A great, home-cooked meal is the kind of thing all of us keep in mind. Utilizing these Shepherd's Pie recipe to enhance your cooking is the same as a professional athlete that maintains training-- the much more you do it, the much better you get, learn as high as you can around food preparation. The even more recipe you have, the far better your dishes will certainly taste.
If you find this Shepherd's Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.