Looking for the perfect Family-friendly stir fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Family-friendly stir fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a type of art and there are many different types of cooking that you could discover. You can come to be a chef or you can simply try to grasp the art of cooking good dishes within your home. Lots of work in the work environment utilize cooks, prep-cooks and also supervisors that likewise manage cooks. We hope this Family-friendly stir fry recipe can help make you a better chef.
To cook Family-friendly stir fry you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Family-friendly stir fry
- Provide 1 cup of brown basmati rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 4 of spring onions, finely chopped,.
- Use 1 inch of cube of fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped or grated (frozen is also good as it is chopped already).
- You need to prepare 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of red chilli, finely chopped (optional).
- Prepare 3 of medium carrots, peeled and sliced into thin strips about 3 cm long.
- Provide 2 cups of broccoli, finely sliced.
- Use 150 g of bag sugar snap peas.
- You need 1 of pepper, thinly sliced- we like red or orange!.
- Provide 2 of small pak choi, finely sliced.
- Use handful of unsalted cashews.
- Provide of soy sauce, plenty of it! I use about 3-4 tbsps - kikkomen is our fave!.
- Provide 1 tbsp of mirin.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- You need to prepare 2 of large chicken breasts, cut into chunks.
With a bit of added protein it can easily be a meal or it can be made as-is or served alongside some of our favorites including Family-Friendly Stir-fry Vegetarian Fried Rice. Skip the wait for take-out, and make this Easy Vegetable Stir Fried Rice instead! Stir fried rice is really a great springboard for adaptation. This one is simply flavored and has more than four cups of chopped and sliced vegetables, such as carrots.
Family-friendly stir fry instructions
- If you have time (and remember to do it!) marinade the chicken chunks in extra soy sauce. Cover and put in the fridge for an hour or so (sometimes I marinade mine just while I'm preparing all the veg if I've forgotten to do it in advance!).
- Place the rice in a pan with 3 cups of boiling water. Bring to the boil and then reduce heat to a simmer. Put the lid on and cook for approx. 15 - 20 mins depending on the cooking instructions on the packet. I tend to take the lid off 5 mins before the end of cooking. When nearly all the water is absorbed into the rice, I place the lid back on and remove from the heat and let it steam for a few minutes..
- Whilst the rice is cooking, heat the sesame oil in a large non-stick frying pan or wok. Add the spring onions, garlic and ginger (and chilli if using) and fry for a few minutes, stirring every now and again..
- Add the chicken pieces and stir until coated in the oil. Cook on a medium heat with the lid on for approx 10 minutes, making sure the chicken is cooked all the way through (you will need to adjust your cooking time depending on how small or large you chunks are!).
- Once the chicken is cooked, add all your chopped veg and heat on a medium-high heat, stirring and tossing your veg continuously. Add your soy sauce, mirin and sweet chilli sauce and make sure all the veg is coated. You may need to add a little more soy sauce. Cook your veg for approx 5 mins..
- Once your veg are just cooked through (you want them to be on the crunchy side rather than floppy and too soft), add your cashew nuts and stir in for a minute or so..
- Once your rice is cooked, add it to your pan with the veg and chicken and mix together. If you prefer not to add rice you could use noodles, or just use more veg and cut the carbs out completely..
- Serve in warm bowls and eat with chopsticks..
Cooking Light Real Family Food: Simple & Easy Recipes Your Whole Family Will Love. Stir-frying in a wok gives you a meal that can express these things beautifully, and it's also a method well-suited to those of you cooking for just one or two people. This honey garlic shrimp stir fry is shrimp and broccoli tossed in a super easy sweet and savory sauce. You and your family will absolutely love these keto stir fry recipes. They're really quick and easy to make, so try these keto friendly stir fry recipes today!
Since you have actually gotten to completion of this Family-friendly stir fry recipe, currently trying out recipes and also execute it and also delight in. You never know - you just may have located a brand-new job.
If you find this Family-friendly stir fry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.