If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy morning glory muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student simply beginning your very own culinary experiments or an experienced cook with several dinner celebrations under your belt, there is always something new to learn about cooking. We hope these Healthy morning glory muffins recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and also get used to incredible home-cooked dishes.
To make Healthy morning glory muffins you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Healthy morning glory muffins
- Provide 1 of large egg.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of Greek yogurt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey.
- You need to prepare 1/2 of of an large apple finely grated.
- Use 1/2 cup of packed grated carrots.
- You need 3/8 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of oat flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chia seed.
- Use 1/2 cup of cranberries or raisins.
- Provide 1/2 of large apple cubed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped toasted walnuts.
I love muffins but don't love how unhealthy they are. I made up this recipe so I can still enjoy muffins without developing muffin tops. How to Make Healthy Flourless Morning Glory Muffins. Start by placing the wet ingredients in the blender first: bananas, eggs, milk, syrup, and almond butter.
Healthy morning glory muffins instructions
- Preheat to 350 F.
- Spray muffin tin with oil spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the ground oat flour, chia seed, cranberries or raisins and chopped walnuts and stir.
- In a small bowl, mix together green yogurt, egg, honey, vanilla, grated carrots, grated apple, and chopped apples.
- Pour wet into dry ingredients and fold to moisten all the flour until just combined.
- Pour into muffin tins and garnish the top with more crushed oats and crushed walnuts(optional).
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden brown in the sides.
- Cool in wire rack out of the tin.
- Enjoy! Can freeze the rest in airtight container.
Next layer the dry ingredients on top: rolled oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ground cinnamon and ginger. These whole-grain coconut-carrot morning glory muffins are made with whole-wheat flour and oats, and sweetened with applesauce and honey. They are super easy to make and are perfectly tender and moist. Loaded with shredded carrots, apple, walnuts, whole wheat flour and coconut oil. Perfect for a healthy breakfast or as a snack!
Since you have actually read the Healthy morning glory muffins recipe, and also you have the expertise that you need to do in the kitchen area. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Healthy morning glory muffins recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.