If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Soft Chicken Saute recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking master? Perhaps you are just a kitchen area professional? Or like lots of others, you may be a beginner.Whatever the case might be, valuable cooking suggestions can include some fresh concepts to your cooking. Spend some time and also discover a couple of points that can spray some brand-new enjoyable right into your kitchen area regimen. This Soft Chicken Saute recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
To make Soft Chicken Saute you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Soft Chicken Saute
- Use 2 of Chicken breast meat.
- You need 1 of Green onion or scallion.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of ☆ Salt, Pepper, and Umami Seasoning.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ★Honey.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of each ◎White flour, katakuriko.
- Use 2 of bags Plastic bags for ★ and ◎ ingredients.
- You need of ＊＊＊As much as you like for the kind of frying pan you use ＊＊＊.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
Soft Chicken Saute step by step
- 【Prep 1】Make cuts in the chicken breast diagonally, and butterfly it with a kitchen knife. ＊Pre-cut chicken is fine too..
- 【Prep 2】 Put the chicken and honey into one of the plastic bags. Massage the bag well so that the marinade soaks into the chicken. Seal the bag, and set it in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes..
- In another bag, add in your dry ingredients, the [☆] ingredients (the salt and pepper and umami seasoning) and the chicken from step 2. Mix well until the entire surface of the chicken is coated..
- ＊For this recipe, the chicken was placed skin side down in a nonstick frying pan and cooked as is, just using the fat from the chicken..
- ＊Use as much oil as you need in the pan you use, so that it does not burn..
- Cook the chicken skin side down in a frying pan for 3-5 minutes on low heat. Cover with a lid and cook. Once they turn golden brown, flip them over and cover with the lid once again. Cook for another 3-5 minutes..
- They burn easily so please adjust your heat setting as necessary. These got a little burned..
- I put it on a plate, topped with mayonnaise, sprinkled onions on it, and it was done! ＊Warning＊ You can make it with just one breast as well. However, the volume of the other ingredients may be too much..
There is always something new to learn when it concerns food preparation and also every cook's skill-set is open to renovation. This Soft Chicken Saute recipe is just a few recipe ideas to assist improve your cook's performance. There are many more good recipes out there as well as great cooks keep seeking them throughout their lives. Consistent understanding is the vital to ever-improving cooking abilities.
If you find this Soft Chicken Saute recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.