If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having trouble recently in the kitchen when it pertains to getting your food just right, you are not alone. Many individuals have all-natural cooking ability yet not quite sufficient know-how to prepare with perfection. This Carrot muffins recipe is a great start, easy to cook as well as tasty.
You can cook Carrot muffins using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of oil or butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of grated carrot.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of milk.
- Provide of Dry fruit for garnish.
These muffins are low in fat, have lots of These carrot muffins come out fluffy and smell amazing. The riper the banana, the sweeter these will. Favorite Carrot Muffins that are warm, cozy, and wholesome! A naturally sweet snacking muffin flecked with tiny bits of carrots and oats, smeared with some butter and honey.
Carrot muffins instructions
- In a mixing bowl, Add yogurt and sugar mix well after add baking powder and baking soda mix well 2 min and keep for 5 min..
- Add oil in yogurt mixture, mix gently after that add grated carrot..
- Now mix flour with cinnamon powder mix well now adding the milk and mix it..
- Lastly add lemon juice and mix well..
- Pour the mixture in 12 medium muffins cup and garnish with dry fruit..
- Put some dry fruit on the mixture..
- Baked in preheated oven at 180 degree for 25 to 30 min. Take tooth pick test and cool it..
Healthy carrot muffins that are naturally sweetened, moist and fluffy. With no added sugar, loaded with nuts and raisins these carrot muffins make healthy breakfast on-the-go. Vegan, gluten-free carrot muffins loaded with fruit and veggies. I've tried many variations of carrot muffins, and these are by far the best! Carrot Cake Muffins-the great flavor of Carrot Cake in a muffin!
Since you have reviewed the Carrot muffins recipe, as well as you have the knowledge that you need to execute in the cooking area. Obtain that apron out, dust off your blending bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Carrot muffins recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.