If you're looking for Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking could be among the oldest skills on the planet. That does not imply that there are any kind of restrictions to the knowledge available for the cook thinking about increasing his/her skills. Even the finest chefs, even experts, can always discover brand-new dishes, techniques as well as strategies to improve their kitchen area skills, so lets try this Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe, we hope you like it.
To make Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast
- Provide 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Use 10 oz of water.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Use 2 tsp of + 1tsp dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of cracked pepper.
- You need to prepare 3 Tbsp of butter.
- You need to prepare 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 oz of shaved parmesan cheese.
- You need to prepare 1/3 c of water.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of corn starch.
Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast step by step
- Add condensed soup, water, garlic, and 2tsp rosemary to nanoceramic liner and stir..
- Add basket to liner. Salt and pepper chicken breast and place inside basket..
- Add pressure cooker lid, set valve to seal, and set to pressure cooker, hi, 12 minutes..
- Combine butter, lemon juice, and garlic powder and microwave 45 seconds or until melted..
- When timer goes off on Foodi, quick release. Remove pressure cooker lid. Top chicken with shaved parmesan. Pour melted garlic butter over parmesan. Sprinkle with remaining rosemary..
- Close air fryer lid. Set Foodi to air crisp, 400°, 7 minutes. (You can periodically open lid to check to see if browned early. It reheats to temp quickly.).
- Remove chicken when done. Set on plate to rest. Remove basket. Meanwhile, stir 1/3c water with corn starch and add to nanoceramic liner contents. Set Foodi to saute, hi, and stir sauce until it thickens, about 1 minute..
- Spoon a couple spoonfuls of sauce over chicken and serve..
Now that you have actually checked out the Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe, as well as you have the know-how that you require to carry out in the cooking area. Get that apron out, dust off your blending bowls and roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.