Looking for the perfect Utappam Muffin recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Utappam Muffin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking may be among the earliest skills in the world. That does not suggest that there are any limitations to the knowledge available for the cook curious about boosting his/her skills. Even the finest cooks, also professionals, can constantly discover new dishes, techniques and also strategies to boost their kitchen skills, so lets try this Utappam Muffin recipe, we hope you like it.
You can have Utappam Muffin using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Utappam Muffin
- Use 1 cup of idli batter (use with poha not sabudana).
- You need 1/2 cup of grated carrot.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of onion chopped.
- Use Handful of curry pata and pudina.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ginger grated.
- Provide 1 pinch of hing.
Utappam Muffin instructions
- First grease all the muffin moulds,Then mix onion carrot hing curry pata and ginger into the batter with pinch of salt for the veggies. Now pour the batter into greased moulds. Bake it for 10 mins at 180 degree or microwave on high for two mins. Garnish with pudina leaves and serve with chutney..
Since you have actually checked out the Utappam Muffin recipe, as well as you have the knowledge that you require to carry out in the cooking area. Obtain that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Utappam Muffin recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.