If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken adobo with fried tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Every person loves the concept of taking a seat to a delicious home-cooked dish, but with today's hectic timetables, it can be harder than ever to discover the time to place one together. Fortunately, help is out there, the Chicken adobo with fried tofu recipe and suggestions in this write-up will certainly help you assembled well balanced meals for your family members in a remarkably, short time.
You can have Chicken adobo with fried tofu using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Chicken adobo with fried tofu
- You need to prepare 6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of medium size onion.
- Provide 1 half of tsp. pepper powder.
- You need to prepare half of cup soy sauce.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of vinegar.
- You need to prepare 2 of tbsps. white or brown sugar.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 15 of medium size diced tokwa (tofu).
- Prepare 500 grams of chicken breast cut into medium pieces.
- You need to prepare of cooking oil (for frying and sauteeing).
It's an easy one pot meal, and you won't believe how silky and flavorful the sauce is! I'd never tried chicken adobo before, but it seemed too easy to pass up. It's so delicious I've added it to my regular rotation. This is Filipino adobo, not the Spanish version.
Chicken adobo with fried tofu step by step
- Fry diced tofu until brown..
- Saute garlic until brown then add onions..
- Add chicken pieces. Stir fry until brown and cooked..
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, chicken seasoning, sugar and pepper powder. Let it simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add water and fried tofu. Let it simmer for 5 minutes..
The vinegar brightens the richness of the fried chicken and helps with the digestion. Add more or fewer chiles, depending on how much heat you like. This tofu adobo recipe is an easy vegetarian dish that's made with chile peppers and spices and an earthy heat that's not overwhelmingly hot. Adobo—that tangy, smoky, spicy sauce made with dried chiles, earthy spices, and garlic galore—can be harnessed as a marinade for virtually anything. Chicken Adobo is easy on prep yet big on flavor.
Since you have checked out the Chicken adobo with fried tofu recipe, and also you have the know-how that you need to carry out in the kitchen area. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Chicken adobo with fried tofu recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.