Looking for the perfect Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many people like cooking and also assume it makes the perfect relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that smells scrumptious is particular to make anybody's mood a bit lighter. It can occasionally seem hard, however, to determine dishes that help you or recommendations that brings about an inevitably effective dish. Possibly this Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers recipe is the one you are trying to find.
You can have Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers
- Provide of Mashed Potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of large potatoes, diced large.
- You need 1/2 cup of light cream (or milk).
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Meat mixture.
- Use 1/4 cup of frozen peas.
- Provide 1/4 cup of frozen corn.
- You need to prepare 1 of carrot, diced small.
- You need 1 of celery, diced small.
- Use 1/3 cup of beef broth.
- Use 1 of small onion, diced.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 lb of extra lean ground beef.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cornstarch ( this is a thickner).
- Prepare 4 of large bell pepper, cored and cleaned.
Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers step by step
- In a pot, boil potatoes, drain then add cream, butter and salt and pepper and mash. (You can use boxed mashed potatoes, but I always prefer fresh and homemade).
- In a separate pan, sautee ground beef with onions and garlic until no longer pink, add the carrots and celery and cook 2 min.
- Add the frozen corn and peas,then Add tomato paste and stir together to incorporate, then add the cornstarch and mix..
- Add worcestershire and beef broth and mix together until mixture thickens a bit. (Add salt and pepper if needed).
- Stuff the bell pepper with meat mixture, top with mashed potatoes and sprinkle top with cheese..
- Place on baking sheet and bake in 400°F oven for 15 min, the place under broiler for 3 min to brown tops. Enjoy! 😉😊.
A wonderful, home-cooked meal is the example everybody bear in mind. Using these Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers recipe to enhance your food preparation coincides as an athlete who keeps training-- the a lot more you do it, the better you obtain, find out as high as you can about cooking. The even more recipe you have, the far better your dishes will taste.
If you find this Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.