Looking for the perfect Creamy Chicken Adobo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Chicken Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking could be among the earliest skills on the planet. That does not indicate that there are any kind of limitations to the expertise offered for the chef thinking about raising his/her skills. Even the finest cooks, also specialists, can constantly discover new dishes, techniques and techniques to enhance their kitchen abilities, so lets try this Creamy Chicken Adobo recipe, we hope you like it.
You can have Creamy Chicken Adobo using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Adobo
- You need 3 of pcs. chicken legs.
- Provide 1 medium of red onion, sliced.
- Provide 1 of pc. Laurel leaf.
- Use 1 of Canola oil.
- Prepare 1 of sugar (optional).
- You need to prepare 1 of semi-crushed black pepper corn.
- Prepare 1 of Maggi's Magic Sarap mix.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Provide 2 slice of of butter.
- You need to prepare 5 of psc. small lime.
- Provide 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vinegar.
Creamy Chicken Adobo step by step
- Marinate chicken with garlic and calamansi. Set aside..
- In a sauce pan, pour Canola oil and set to medium heat. Fry the onions then add chicken. When chicken becomes slightly brown, pour the soy sauce and vinegar. Let it cook under low heat..
- Tore the Laurel leaf in half then pour it in with semi-crushed ground black pepper corn and Maggi's Magic Sarap mix..
- Add butter and let it simmer before adding sugar if desired..
- Serve while hot or serve the next day for the flavor to sink deep in the chicken..
You do not require to be a professional to cook a terrific dish. There are numerous recipes that look hard and also overwhelming, yet are in fact, quite straightforward among it is Creamy Chicken Adobo recipe. We really hope, this recipe has instilled some self-confidence in you for the following time you are in the kitchen area.
If you find this Creamy Chicken Adobo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.