If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy chicken adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Lots of people enjoy cooking as well as believe it makes the perfect relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that smells tasty is certain to make any person's state of mind a bit lighter. It can occasionally appear hard, though, to identify dishes that help you or advice that brings about an eventually effective dish. Perhaps this Easy chicken adobo dish is the one you are looking for.
You can have Easy chicken adobo using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Easy chicken adobo
- Use 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 packages of boned chicken.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 each of potato.
- You need 1 dash of cracked pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
Chicken Adobo is a delicious recipe where chicken is braised in a marinade made of soy sauce, black pepper, bay leaves and vinegar. This easy version takes a few shortcuts but delivers the same. Our chicken adobo recipe might just be the easiest meal you can make. This delicious, staple dish of the Philippines only requires a few ingredients and steps.
Easy chicken adobo step by step
- In a pot warm oil over medium low heat and add garlic..
- Add chicken and fry in oil on both sides until cooked all the way through..
- Once chicken is cooked drain any excessive oil leaving enough to then fry the diced potato with chicken..
- Once potato begins to become transparent and tender, add vinegar and soy sauce, reducing heat to simmer. Add cracked pepper (about 3-5 twists). Then cover to simmer..
- Add water & allow to simmer until potatoes are cooked to desired tenderness..
- Best served over rice. Enjoy..
I'd never tried chicken adobo before, but it seemed too easy to pass up. Filipino Adobo Chicken - Chicken braised in vinegar and soy sauce with lots of garlic. Not only is it so easy to make, but because it's incredibly flavorful and my kids love it! Filipino chicken adobo makes a delicious low carb dish. The meat is cooked in a tangy mix of cider vinegar, soy sauce Try our popular Filipino chicken adobo recipe for a quick and easy low carb dish.
Take these Easy chicken adobo recipe suggestions and use them and maybe even experiment while you go to it. The kitchen area is a terrific place to attempt brand-new things with the appropriate help.
If you find this Easy chicken adobo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.