If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Chicken Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student just beginning your own culinary experiments or a seasoned chef with lots of supper parties under your belt, there is always something brand-new to find out about cooking. We hope these Oven Chicken Adobo recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and get used to fantastic home-cooked dishes.
You can cook Oven Chicken Adobo using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Chicken Adobo
- You need 1 of whole chicken cut into portions.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 6 tbsp of cane vinegar.
- Use 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Use 4 pcs of bay leaves.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
Oven Chicken Adobo step by step
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a baking pan Mix all ingredients and marinate chicken for 1 hr.
- Cook in the oven at 350 degrees for 2 hrs and flip chicken every 30 mins for even color.
- Serve and enjoy!.
You do not need to be a professional to cook a wonderful meal. There are many recipes that look hard as well as frustrating, however remain in truth, quite simple one of it is Oven Chicken Adobo recipe. We wish, this recipe has actually instilled some self-confidence in you for the following time you remain in the kitchen area.
If you find this Oven Chicken Adobo recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.