Looking for the perfect Chicken and pork Adobo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and pork Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are numerous sources of info on cooking. Some info is tailored in the direction of knowledgeable cooks and also except the typical person. It can be confusing to learn all of the available information. Fortunately, this Chicken and pork Adobo recipe is easy to make and will provide you some great pointers. They will work for anybody, also a newbie.
To make Chicken and pork Adobo you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and pork Adobo
- You need to prepare 5 pcs of chicken drumsticks.
- You need pieces of Pork cut up into.
- Use 3/4 cup of vinegar.
- Use 1/3 cup of light soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 6 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Provide 1 of ginger grated.
- Provide 1 of onion halved and sliced.
- You need 4 of bay leaves.
- Use 1/4 cup of sliced green onion.
- You need to prepare 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
Filipino Chicken and Pork Adobo, with lots of garlicky sauce, over a bed of white rice. I have shared some adobo recipes with you before, but they are variations and hybrids of this, the most basic and true to the adobo my mother made, and the kind my father loves best. This is a favorite dish, and one that I can make with my eyes closed. I've made adobo a couple of times before but only with chicken.
Chicken and pork Adobo instructions
- Whisk together vinegar,soy sauce, sugar, pepper, ginger,and half chopped garlic. Place chicken and pork in bowl and pour over the vinegar mixture, toss to coat and set aside in the fridge to marinade for 30 minutes..
- Heat 1 Tbsps oil in pan over hi heat remove pork and chicken from marinade and cook about 3-4 min per side. Until golden brown reserve the marinade for later chicken or pork set aside..
- Place the pan or medium hi heat remove and add remaining oil add onions and pinch of salt cook stirring for about 5 minutes until the onions have changed color and are soft. Add garlic and chili cook for another min add reserve marinade bay leaves and 1/4 cup water cover reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes to thicken slightly. Pour sauce over chicken and pork pieces. Sprinkle spring onions..
I love the pork and chicken combo! I used this recipe a few days ago when we had guests over. Once cooled, it went into the fridge for the next day. Add the chicken and pork and marinade along with enough water to cover chicken. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer and cover pot.
You do not need to be a professional to cook a great dish. There are several recipes that look tough and overwhelming, yet remain in reality, quite easy among it is Chicken and pork Adobo recipe. We hope, this recipe has actually instilled some confidence in you for the next time you remain in the cooking area.
If you find this Chicken and pork Adobo recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.