If you're looking for Pan Seared Chicken with Creamy Garlic Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan Seared Chicken with Creamy Garlic Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
When you understand the basics of cooking, it can be such a releasing and also awarding experience to produce a just scrumptious dish or baked thing. The scents in your house and the faces of individuals who you share it with are valuable. We wish this Pan Seared Chicken with Creamy Garlic Sauce recipe will certainly provide you some idea for you to end up being an extraordinary chef.
To cook Pan Seared Chicken with Creamy Garlic Sauce you only need 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Chicken with Creamy Garlic Sauce
- Use of Marinade.
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken Breasts.
- Use 10 grams of dried oregano.
- You need 10 grams of basil.
- You need to prepare 10 grams of garlic paste.
- Use 40 ml of Lemon Juice.
- Provide 200 ml of Orange Juice.
- You need to prepare 5 grams of Salt.
- You need to prepare 5 grams of White pepper.
- You need to prepare of Sauce.
- Provide 20 grams of Butter.
- You need 10 ml of Vegetable oil.
- You need 5 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need to prepare 10 grams of All purpose flour.
- Provide 200 ml of Dairy Cream.
- Provide 50 ml of Chicken Broth.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese, grated.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of Red Chilli Flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Oregano.
Pan Seared Chicken with Creamy Garlic Sauce step by step
- Marinade the chicken breasts for 2 hours before cooking..
- Heat a non-stick pan, add a teaspoon of oil..
- Place the breasts on the pan and sear them for 6-8 minutes on each side.
- Cook the chicken till juices are clear and the flesh becomes white on the inside..
- For the Sauce:- Take another pan, melt butter and oil in it..
- Cook and stir garlic in the butter mixture until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Stir flour through the butter mixture; cook and stir until flour is incorporated, about 1 minute more..
- Pour the dairy cream and chicken broth into the saucepan and stir. Continue cooking until the mixture thickens, 3 to 5 minutes. Add Parmesan cheese and mix it well..
- Cook the sauce till the cheese melts. Then add the seasonings to the sauce and mix them well.
- Plate the chicken breasts. Pour some sauce over the chicken. Serve extra sauce on the side. Garnish with some chopped coriander or parsley..
Now that you have read Pan Seared Chicken with Creamy Garlic Sauce recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the kitchen area and also prepare some terrific food! Keep in mind, cooking is not a skill that can be one hundred percent right initially. Practice is required for you to master the art of cooking.
If you find this Pan Seared Chicken with Creamy Garlic Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.