If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Shepherds Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking might be one of the earliest abilities worldwide. That does not mean that there are any type of limits to the knowledge offered for the chef thinking about increasing his/her skills. Also the finest chefs, even specialists, can always discover new dishes, approaches as well as strategies to improve their kitchen area abilities, so lets try this Easy Shepherds Pie recipe, we hope you like it.
You can have Easy Shepherds Pie using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Shepherds Pie
- You need to prepare 6 of yukon gold potatoes, cut into chunks.
- Use 2 lb of hamburger meat.
- You need to prepare 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 envelope of onion soup.
- You need to prepare of salt & pepper.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of water.
Easy Shepherds Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil water for potatoes.
- Cook potatoes until fork tender, about 15 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, brown hamburger meat. Drain grease when done. Add salt & pepper to taste..
- Once hamburger meat is done, add 1 cup of water and 1 envelope of onion soup. Let simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Once potatoes are cooked, mash with milk, butter, salt and pepper..
- In a baking dish (glass or metal), layer hamburger meat, then corn, then potatoes on top..
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the peaks on the mashed potatoes are browned..
Every person intends to be a much better cook. Everybody wants to try out fun recipes. Locating the time and also really feeling the motivation to be imaginative in the kitchen can occasionally pose a challenge though. We hope these Easy Shepherds Pie recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen area. Give a couple of these concepts a shot tonight, your taste will thank you!
If you find this Easy Shepherds Pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.