Looking for the perfect Ricotta & Honey Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ricotta & Honey Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Lots of people enjoy cooking and believe it makes the best relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is full of fresh food that smells tasty is certain to make anybody's mood a bit lighter. It can occasionally seem challenging, though, to identify recipes that benefit you or suggestions that brings about an ultimately successful dish. Maybe this Ricotta & Honey Stuffed Chicken Breast dish is the one you are trying to find.
You can cook Ricotta & Honey Stuffed Chicken Breast using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ricotta & Honey Stuffed Chicken Breast
- You need to prepare 2 of large boneless, skinless chicken breast; trimmed.
- Use 1 C of ricotta cheese; drained.
- You need 1 of lemon; zested & juiced.
- Prepare 1 T of honey.
- Provide 8 leaves of fresh basil; chiffonade.
- You need to prepare 1 T of fresh rosemary; minced.
- Prepare 1 t of fresh thyme; minced.
- You need to prepare 1 t of garlic powder.
- Use 1 t of onion powder.
- Prepare as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
- Provide as needed of olive oil.
Preparation Line a large sieve with a layer of heavy-duty (fine-mesh) cheesecloth and place it over a large bowl. Bobby's Ricotta Cheesecake tastes just as decadent as a traditional one. Fennel and red chili flakes amp up the flavor of these cheesy meatballs. Ricotta was originally created in Italy to use up the whey when a cheesemaker separates milk or cream into curds and whey for other cheeses.
Ricotta & Honey Stuffed Chicken Breast instructions
- Use a paring knife to make a small incision on the top of the inside of the breast (the thickest part), but do not puncture the knife all the way through the breast..
- Use your fingers or a honing steel to hollow out the inside of the breast, making a pocket..
- Combine ricotta, honey, lemon zest and juice, and basil in a small mixing bowl. Add a tiny pinch of salt. Whisk together. Use a soft spatula to transfer to a piping bag with a small circle tip. Alternatively, use your fingers and a spoon..
- Drizzle enough olive oil over the chicken to coat. Transfer to a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Pipe the cheese mixture into the breast. Season each side of the breasts with rosemary, thyme, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 45 minutes until chicken and cheese filling reach 165°.
- Variations; Parsley, roasted bell peppers or garlic, crushed pepper flakes, chives, sage, white wine vinegar, caramelized onions or shallots, zucchini, squash, scallions, herbes de provence, tarragon, dill, red wine vinegar, champagne vinegar, balsamic, bacon, pancetta, prosciutto, oregano, apple, apricot, asparagus, parmesean, sour cream, cheddar, goat cheese, eggplant, pesto, horseradish, grapes, lavender, leeks, lime, dijon, marjoram, mint, orange, olives, pine nuts, pumpkin, sage, savory,.
- Cont'd: spinach, sherry, acorn squash, butternut squash, sweet potato, tomato, figs.
Ricotta feels smooth but slightly grainy.
Since you have actually reviewed the Ricotta & Honey Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe, as well as you have the expertise that you require to carry out in the kitchen. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Ricotta & Honey Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.