If you're looking for Mike's Artichoke Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Artichoke Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student just beginning your very own culinary experiments or a skilled chef with several supper parties under your belt, there is always something brand-new to find out about cooking. We hope these Mike's Artichoke Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, as well as get used to fantastic home-cooked dishes.
To cook Mike's Artichoke Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts you need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Artichoke Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Provide of ● For The Meat.
- You need 1 of EX LG 2 Pound Chicken Breast Fillet [butterflied then tenderized].
- Prepare Dash of Granulated Garlic Powder & Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need to prepare of Olive Oil [just enough to coat chicken].
- Prepare 1 Dash of Ground Black Pepper & Salt.
- You need to prepare 2 Sheets of Sturdy Cling Wrap.
- You need 1 of Meat Mallet.
- Use as needed of Toothpicks.
- You need of ● For The Filling.
- Provide 6 oz of Artichoke [drained & chopped].
- You need to prepare 8 oz of Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- Provide 2 tbsp of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese [room temp].
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of Sharp Cheddar Cheese [room temp].
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes [chopped].
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Spinach Leaves [chopped].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Parsley [diced + reserves for garnish].
- Provide 1 tbsp of Fresh Basil Leaves [chopped].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Red Onions [fine minced].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Italian Bread Crumbs [add more if needed to thicken].
The ultimate baked spinach artichoke dip for any happy hour or party. It's creamy, comforting, and totally crowd-pleasing. How To Make the Very Best Spinach-Artichoke Dip. This irresistibly delicious Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe is quick and easy to make, full of great flavor, and ALWAYS a crowd fave!
Mike's Artichoke Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°..
- Rinse, pat dry, butterfly chicken. Butterfly meaning - cut chicken in half without totally seperating it..
- Beat chicken breast in between 2 thick pieces of sturdy plastic sheets with a mallet as much as you can without tearing your meat apart..
- Coat your chicken with olive oil and add all seasonings..
- Mix everything together in the ● Filling section..
- Pile in the filling and wrap your chicken breast tightly. Pin with toothpicks..
- Bake at 425° for 35 minutes and check for doneness. If bleeding and pink color - bake longer..
- Remove toothpicks. Serve hot. Enjoy!.
Entertain with Alton Brown's Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip, a classic recipe with a touch of heat, from Good Eats on Food Network. It's time to elevate breakfast and brunch with this Easy Vegan Spinach & Artichoke Quiche. Made with a delicious and flaky homemade crust, hearty veggies, and a creamy tofu filling, this recipe is sure to. Creamy Spinach Artichoke Chicken is a creamy and indulgent chicken dish that is fast and easy For this Creamy Spinach Artichoke Chicken I've combined a rich and garlicky cream sauce with fresh. This healthy vegetarian spinach lasagna includes lots of fresh spinach, jarred artichokes and the simplest homemade tomato sauce.
Take these Mike's Artichoke Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe suggestions as well as use them and also maybe even experiment while you go to it. The kitchen is a great area to attempt new things with the ideal help.
If you find this Mike's Artichoke Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.