If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everybody enjoys the suggestion of taking a seat to a scrumptious home-cooked dish, however with today's active timetables, it can be tougher than ever to find the time to place one together. Thankfully, assistance is out there, the Sweet Ribs recipe and guidance in this post will aid you created healthier meals for your family in a surprisingly, short time.
To make Sweet Ribs you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Sweet Ribs
- Provide 10 lb of St. Louis Pork Ribs.
- You need of Dry Rub.
- Use 1/4 cup of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Use 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare of Base.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of apple juice.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bbq sauce.
Sweet Ribs step by step
- Cut the lemons in halves. Squeeze and rub on the ribs. Let sit for 5 minutes prior to dry rub..
- Stir or blend the dry rub ingredients together.
- Rub the spice mix on the ribs on all sides. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes prior to cooking..
- Preheat grill to 300°F Fahrenheit or medium-low..
- Place meat side down on the grill for 45-60 minutes. Meat can touch but do not stack. Watch closely because flame will grow.
- After first hour, flip to bone side down. Every 30 minutes rub or brush some of the base on both sides of the rib..
- Ribs will be ready when the meat is pulled back off the bone, and the meat can pass the crack test (meat begins to crack when picked up by tongs in the middle)..
- OPTIONAL: Wrap meat in aluminum foil for 15 minutes to allow the juices to be absorbed into the meat one last time..
There are couple of hobbies as enjoyable and rewarding as cooking. Not only can you flex your innovative muscles, you can additionally provide tasty meals for your family members. Increasing your knowledge of food preparation is particular to improve your time in the kitchen. Trying Sweet Ribs recipe is a terrific way to do just that.
If you find this Sweet Ribs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.