If you're looking for Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking may be among the earliest skills worldwide. That does not suggest that there are any restrictions to the knowledge available for the chef curious about raising his or her abilities. Even the finest cooks, even professionals, can constantly find new dishes, techniques and techniques to boost their kitchen abilities, so lets try this Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie recipe, we hope you like it.
To cook Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie
- Prepare of Pie Filling:.
- You need 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need to prepare 8 oz of softened cream cheese, softened.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need to prepare 1 (8 oz) of tub cool whip.
- You need of Crust:.
- Prepare 1 box of vanilla wafers, crushed fine.
- Prepare 1 stick of margarine or butter, melted.
- You need 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Use of Ganache:.
- Use 1 (12 oz) of bag semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Use of Frosting:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need to prepare 1 stick of margarine or butter, softened.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of peanut butter, creamy.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of heavy cream.
Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie step by step
- I make the crust first. Mix the ingredients and press into a pie dish. Some people like baking their crust, I do not. Set in the fridge..
- Next I make the filling. Whip the first 3 ingredients, then mix in the cool whip. I used a hand held electric mixer. Spread mixture in the pie crust and back into the fridge..
- For the ganache, pour bag of chips and the cream in a microwave safe bowl and and start melting 30 seconds at a time. Stir after each 30 seconds. Stir until it comes together and pour over the filling. Put the pie back in the fridge..
- For the frosting I mixed all the ingredients in a bowl and beat with the mixer. You can use a piping bag OR do like me and put the corner of a ziplock bag into a tall cup and fold the top over the rim of the cup. Spoon the frosting in the bag and let it set up a little in the fridge. Snip the tip and Pipe frosting around the edge of the pie..
Take these Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie recipe suggestions as well as utilize them as well as perhaps even experiment while you go to it. The cooking area is an excellent place to try brand-new things with the appropriate assistance.
If you find this Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.