Looking for the perfect Chocolate mousse pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate mousse pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having trouble lately in the kitchen when it pertains to obtaining your food ideal, you are not alone. Many people have natural cooking ability however not quite enough know-how to prepare with perfection. This Chocolate mousse pie dish is a great start, simple to prepare and also delicious.
You can have Chocolate mousse pie using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse pie
- Provide 1 of - Ready Made Graham Cracker Crust (either graham crust OR chocolate crust you can use).... try using a deep dish style pie crust like a 9 inch if you can get one.....Or you can make your own crust.
- Use 3 of - Cups Cold Milk.
- Provide 2 of -Packages Jello Instant pudding and Pie, Chocolate Flavor (4 ounce size).
- Use 1 of -Tub Cool Whip Frozen Topping (thawed) 8 ounce size.
- Provide Splash of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 of -Pack Marshmallows (either small size OR Large size).
- You need to prepare of Broken up pieces of Oreo Chocolate cookies.
The crust choice is up to you. If you want to bake, go ahead and prepare your own pie crust. This pie features a chocolate graham cracker crust, rich and silky chocolate mousse filling, fresh whipped cream, and a sprinkling of chocolate shavings. It sounds like a fancy chocolate dessert.
Chocolate mousse pie instructions
- In a large bowl add milk to dry pudding packages..
- Beat with wire whisk for about 2 minutes, then add splash of vanilla extract..
- Gently fold in thawed whipped topping, stirring into the chocolate pudding mixture until no white remains from the whipped topping..
- Spread chocolate mixture into prepared chocolate OR graham cracker crust (if you can find a 9 inch size pie crust deep dish style, it’ll be perfect for this dessert as this dessert makes ALOT)..
- Chill pie for about 2 hours in refrigerator..
- After pie has chilled place broken pieces of Oreo cookies and marshmallows all over top of pie..
- You can chill pie again for another 2 or more hours or overnight so it all settles nicely, when you cut into the pie it should have the smooth consistency of a chocolate mousse.....
- Eat and Enjoy ! This is what mine looks like when it’s all done and chilled.... :).
Top with extras like candy pieces or chocolate syrup for even more yumminess. This dreamy chocolate mousse pie happened last week, and it's been hard to get it off my mind. It turned out so rich, decadent, and with an amazing salted chocolate flavor. Chocolate Mousse Pipe-from my Grandmother's recipe box. Remember I told you how my Grandma used to serve either Pumpkin Pie or Mincemeat Pie for Thanksgiving and I always went without.
You do not require to be a professional to prepare a great meal. There are numerous recipes that look hard as well as overwhelming, but are in truth, quite straightforward among it is Chocolate mousse pie recipe. We wish, this recipe has actually instilled some confidence in you for the following time you remain in the kitchen area.
If you find this Chocolate mousse pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.