If you're looking for Oven Baked Fajita recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Baked Fajita recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Once you understand the basics of cooking, it can be such a freeing and compensating experience to develop a simply delicious dish or baked product. The scents in your house and also the faces of individuals who you share it with are priceless. We wish this Oven Baked Fajita recipe will offer you some idea for you to become an amazing cook.
You can cook Oven Baked Fajita using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Fajita
- Use 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Use 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies (15 oz.).
- Use 1 medium of onion, sliced.
- Provide 1/2 of red bell pepper, cut into strips.
- You need to prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper, cut into strips.
Oven Baked Fajita instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Place chicken strips in a greased 13 x9 baking dish..
- In small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt..
- Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat..
- Next add the tomatoes, peppers, and onions to the dish and stir to combine..
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are done..
An excellent, home-cooked dish is the kind of thing everyone bear in mind. Using these Oven Baked Fajita recipe to enhance your food preparation coincides as a professional athlete who maintains training-- the more you do it, the far better you obtain, learn as long as you can about food preparation. The more recipe you have, the better your meals will certainly taste.
If you find this Oven Baked Fajita recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.