If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shake N bake stuffed chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many people like cooking and believe it makes the best relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is full of fresh food that scents delicious is specific to make any individual's state of mind a bit lighter. It can in some cases seem tough, though, to pinpoint dishes that help you or guidance that leads to an inevitably effective dish. Perhaps this Shake N bake stuffed chicken recipe is the one you are seeking.
You can have Shake N bake stuffed chicken using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shake N bake stuffed chicken
- Use 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 packages of of herb shake N bake.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Use 1 bunch of shredded cheese.
- Provide 1 of tin meat loaf pan.
- Use 4 of toothpicks.
- Provide 1 of Campbell cream stock.
- You need 1 of Mrs. dash seasoning.
Although water alone will suffice, a marinade will add flavor to your chicken. We rarely ate things like shake and bake chicken when I was growing up. My father was the cook in the family and he liked to make everything from scratch. Because the chicken is seasoned shaking in a plastic bag rather than dipping, you won't have a clean up for that either.
Shake N bake stuffed chicken step by step
- Preheat the oven at 350°F..
- Then you should cut the chicken breast in half (like cutting a bagel) but not fully in half. Cut it so there's a flap (like a book).
- Thirdly, whisk the egg..
- Then after the egg us whisked, coat the chicken breast in the egg..
- After the chicken is evenly coated in the egg, put the chicken in the shake n bake bag and shake so that the chicken is coated evenly. (I normally keep the excess shake n bake so that I can put some inside the flap).
- Then, open the flap, and put shredded cheese in the flap. You could also put extra shake n bake in the flap before you put cheese in..
- After that, close the flap and secure it with toothpicks, so that our remains closed..
- Pop this chicken into the oven and leave it in there for roughly 30mins..
- While the chicken is in the oven. After you take the chicken out, on a skillet or pan, pour the Campbell cream stock onto the skillet, let it heat up, and add in Mrs. Dash seasoning into the cream sauce (to taste)..
- After 2 - 3 mins, put the chicken onto a plate, and pour the sauce mixture over top!.
- Enjoy your meal :).
Baked chicken is one of those family dinners that everyone loves. There are many different ways to make it. You can use a seasoned flour coating like our Amish You can use the shake and bake mix on chicken pieces like thighs and legs. It also goes well on boneless skinless breasts and thighs. Homemade Shake n' Bake made with bread crumbs and seasonings plus cooking chart for pork and chicken.
Since you've gotten to the end of this Shake N bake stuffed chicken recipe, now trying out recipes as well as implement it as well as enjoy. You never ever recognize - you simply may have found a new occupation.
If you find this Shake N bake stuffed chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.