If you're looking for Tomato Basil and feta stuffed chicken breasts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Basil and feta stuffed chicken breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
As soon as you recognize the essentials of cooking, it can be such a releasing as well as rewarding experience to develop a merely delicious dish or baked item. The scents in your house and also the faces of the people who you share it with are invaluable. We hope this Tomato Basil and feta stuffed chicken breasts recipe will certainly offer you some concept for you to become an amazing cook.
You can have Tomato Basil and feta stuffed chicken breasts using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Basil and feta stuffed chicken breasts
- Use 4 of Roma tomatoes.
- Provide 1 cup of Feta cheese.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- You need to prepare 1 of parsley.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of Foil.
Reserve a small amount of the chopped tomatoes and chopped basil for garnish. Make chicken dinner extra special with a creamy and zesty tomato, basil, pancetta and mozzarella stuffing. Fill each with the cheese mixture and fold the chicken over to enclose. This one-pan chicken with tomatoes, feta and basil is the perfect quick weeknight dinner with easy cleanup!
Tomato Basil and feta stuffed chicken breasts instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut off the top part of the tomato and gut out the inside, a spoon is easiest. Then cube the tomatoes and set off to the side..
- Lay the chicken breast flat and with a knife start from the right side and cut through to the left NOT ALL THE WAY just almost so that it opens like a book..
- It should now have two flaps, open it and on the left side start piling some tomatoes on..
- Over the tomatoes sprinkle feta cheese as much as you'd like..
- Add your basil and garlic powder or garlic salt TO YOUR TASTE over the feta..
- Take the right flap, bring and fold it over everything and place chicken on foil on a baking sheet..
- Brush olive oil over the chicken breasts, this will give it a nice golden texture..
- Lastly sprinkle parsley flakes over the chicken breast and some extra feta cheese if you'd like!.
- Place baking sheet of chicken breasts in the oven for 35 minutes and enjoy!.
Dinner yesterday was one of those impromptu gems that turned out quite well: one-pan chicken with tomatoes, fresh basil and feta. I've got the recipe for you below, but first a little about. Cut into one of these succulent chicken pieces and you'll discover a zesty feta cheese, tomato, and basil filling. It's a surprising low-calorie, low-fat option for dinner. Hasselback Chicken is stuffed with mozzarella, tomato and basil making it a new and delicious way to enjoy chicken for Hasselback Chicken Recipe Stuffed with Mozzarella, Tomato and Basil.
Cooking a scrumptious dish for your family doesn't have to indicate investing hours toiling away in the cooking area. There are lots of variety of recipes such as Tomato Basil and feta stuffed chicken breasts recipe, you can use to whip together a wonderful dish quickly, soon your household will be taking pleasure in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Tomato Basil and feta stuffed chicken breasts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.