If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking might be among the earliest skills in the world. That does not mean that there are any kind of limits to the knowledge offered for the cook interested in raising his/her skills. Even the finest chefs, even professionals, can always discover brand-new dishes, approaches and techniques to boost their kitchen skills, so lets try this Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese recipe, we hope you like it.
To make Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese you need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese
- Use 1 package of Lasagna or (long Pasta).
- Use 4 of Zucchini or Courgette.
- Provide 250 grams of Feta Cheese.
- You need to prepare 4 tablespoons of Basil Pesto.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Grated Pasta Cheese.
- Prepare of Bechamel Sauce.
- You need 4 cups of Milk.
- You need 4 Tablespoons of Cooking Butter.
- You need 6 Tablespoons of Flour.
- Provide of Nutmeg (optional).
- You need Dash of Salt.
Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese instructions
- Boil Pasta in salted water, strain and set aside. In a bowl toss in the Pesto, salt, the Feta Cheese diced into cubes, and diced Zucchini. Mix ingredients, add into your pasta. In a medium size buttered baking pan, add in the pasta mixture, and spread. Then take a medium size sauce pan, add in the butter stir until melted, add the flour continue to stir, slowly add in the milk, nutmeg and stir until it has become one thick sauce..
- Top your pasta mix with the Bechamel Sauce and pop into the oven for 1 hour. Thats it! Kali orexi 🙂.
There are few activities as satisfying and fulfilling as cooking. Not just can you bend your innovative muscles, you can also give delicious dishes for your household. Increasing your knowledge of food preparation is particular to improve your time in the kitchen area. Trying Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese recipe is a remarkable way to do just that.
If you find this Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.