Looking for the perfect Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having trouble lately in the kitchen when it involves getting your food perfect, you are not alone. Many people have natural cooking ability yet not quite adequate knowledge to prepare with perfection. This Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian) dish is a great start, easy to prepare as well as delicious.
To make Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian) you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian)
- Provide 4 of Portobello Mushrooms.
- You need to prepare 2 tbs of Olive Oil.
- You need of Stuffing.
- Use 100 gms of Baby Spinach.
- Provide 4 of Cherry Tomatoes or 1/2 Medium Tomato.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Small Garlic Clove.
- Provide 1 tbs of Fresh Parsley.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Dried Itialian Herb Mix.
- You need 1 tsp of Sweet Paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of Dried Chilli Flakes.
- You need 75 gms of Canned Beans (I used four bean mix).
- Use 2 tbs of Parmesan Cheese (Vegan or Real).
- Prepare 40 gms of Feta Cheese (Vegan or Real).
- You need to prepare of NB you can add pine nuts, mixed seeds (whatever you like).
Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian) instructions
- Preheat Oven to 180 degrees Celsius (or 350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Remove the Stalks from the Mushrooms and place in food processor.
- Drizzle most of the olive oil over the Mushrooms and leave a little to the side (Approx 1tsp).
- Add to the food processor with the mushroom stalks, the spinach, parsley, tomatoes, salt, pepper, chili, paprika, Italian herbs, remainder of olive oil and blitz. Empty out into a mixing bowl..
- Add the cheese & beans - Because I made a Vegan Serve and a Vegetarian Serve, I split the mixture into 2 bowls for the separate cheese options (left is the Real cheese, right is the Vegan cheese). With a fork or potato masher, mix and mash the beans slightly..
- Top the Mushrooms with the mixture and place in the oven for 25-30mins. Remove (you can crumble a small amount of feta on top) Then serve with vegetables or side salad..
Now that you've reached completion of this Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe, currently explore recipes as well as apply it and delight in. You never ever know - you simply might have found a brand-new vocation.
If you find this Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.