If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Acorn Squash stuffed with turkey sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everybody enjoys the suggestion of sitting down to a delicious home-cooked dish, but with today's busy timetables, it can be tougher than ever to find the time to put one together. Luckily, aid is around, the Acorn Squash stuffed with turkey sausage recipe and guidance in this article will assist you created healthier meals for your family members in a remarkably, short time.
You can have Acorn Squash stuffed with turkey sausage using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Acorn Squash stuffed with turkey sausage
- Use 2 of acorn squashes.
- You need to prepare 1 lb. of Ground Turkey.
- Use 1/2 cup of Feta cheese.
- You need to prepare 1 jar of pasta sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Montreal seasoning.
- Provide 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of sage.
- Use 1 tsp of crushed fennel seed.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
Acorn Squash stuffed with turkey sausage instructions
- Mix the ground turkey with the vinegar, Worcestershire and dry spices together in a large bowl at least 2 hours before cooking..
- Preheat the oven to 385°.
- Cut the squashes in half and scoop out the seeds. Set on a lined baking sheet brush with oil and roast until soft, about an hour..
- In a saucepan warm your favorite pasta sauce homemade or store bought..
- In a large skillet heat 2 tbsp oil on medium high heat and add the ground turkey mix. Cook on medium high until done and continue to cook to allow the meat to brown a little bit. I have had the best luck with getting a good flavor and texture on ground turkey by cooking with a little higher heat..
- Mix the turkey, sauce and feta together..
- Scrape the inside of the squashes lightly with a fork and spoon the mixture inside..
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake for about 10 minutes until golden and bubbly..
Everybody intends to be a better cook. Everyone wants to trying out fun recipes. Finding the moment and also really feeling the inspiration to be creative in the kitchen area can in some cases present an obstacle though. We wish these Acorn Squash stuffed with turkey sausage recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen. Provide a number of these suggestions a try tonight, your taste buds will thanks!
If you find this Acorn Squash stuffed with turkey sausage recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.