If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Jay's Stuffed Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everyone enjoys the suggestion of sitting down to a tasty home-cooked meal, but with today's busy routines, it can be more challenging than ever before to find the time to put one together. Fortunately, aid is around, the Jay's Stuffed Chicken recipe and advice in this article will certainly aid you assembled healthier meals for your household in a surprisingly, short time.
To cook Jay's Stuffed Chicken you need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Jay's Stuffed Chicken
- Use 2 of Large chicken breasts.
- Use 1/2 of Large white onion.
- Provide 1/2 of Red bell pepper.
- You need 1/4 C. of Cashews.
- Use 6-7 Cloves of garlic.
- You need to prepare 1 Bunch of spinach leaves.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Fresh parsley.
- You need to prepare 6 Oz. of Tomato and basil feta cheese.
- Provide 2-3 Tbsp. of Olive bruschetta.
- You need 6 Slices of pre cooked bacon.
- You need to prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- Provide of Rosemary.
- Provide of Oregano.
- You need of Thyme.
- Provide of Dehydrated chopped onion.
- Use 2 of , 3 foot pieces of wax paper.
- Prepare of Baking sheet to catch the juices.
Jay's passionate about his seasoning, a recipe he perfected over time. You will love our freshly baked biscuits and our local farm fresh eggs. Stuff your chicken with cheese, veggies, or herbs for a delicious new spin on a dinner staple. This classic dressing (stuffing) for chicken is an excellent side dish to serve with roasted or baked chicken, cornish hens, or turkey.
Jay's Stuffed Chicken instructions
- Finely chop the onions, bell pepper, parsley and bacon. Rough chop the cashews and garlic. Remove the stems from the spinach, wash and chop the leaves..
- Add the chopped ingredients in a large bowl with the feta cheese and the olive bruschetta. Season to taste with Salt and pepper. Add a dash of onion powder and Italian seasoning. Mix well..
- Preheat the oven at 380 degrees F..
- Take the two chicken breasts and butterfly them. Pound out the chicken until it is a even thickness of about 1/3 of an inch. Season one side (This will be the inside of the stuffed chicken) of the chicken breast well with the following. Chopped rosemary, Oregano, Thyme, Garlic powder, Onion powder, Salt, Pepper and Dehydrated chopped onions..
- Place each breast on the end of its own piece of wax paper. Halve the filling between the two breasts. It will look like way too much. Using the wax paper, tightly roll the chicken over the filling. Fold the ends in to keep the filling in the chicken..
- Place the two rolls onto the baking dish and bake for 40 minutes at 380 degrees F. After cooking carefully remove the wax paper from the chicken. spoon any filling that fell out back into the chicken. Broil the chicken on high for 2-4 minutes until you get a very light browning on the top..
- Sorry I was so hungry after finishing this I forgot to take the final picture. I will next time I make it..
If you decide to stuff a whole chicken, make sure to cook it safely. Spinach stuffed chicken breasts are low carb and so easy to make! You'll love this cheesy chicken recipe! Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast. Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it with your favorite flavors — caprese, fajita, Greek, and more.
Cooking a delicious dish for your household doesn't have to mean costs hours toiling away in the kitchen. There are many number of recipes such as Jay's Stuffed Chicken recipe, you can make use of to whip with each other a terrific meal in a short time, soon your family will be taking pleasure in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Jay's Stuffed Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.