Looking for the perfect Stuffed Portobello Mushroom recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Portobello Mushroom recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many individuals enjoy cooking as well as assume it makes the perfect relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that smells scrumptious is certain to make any individual's mood a little bit lighter. It can occasionally appear tough, however, to determine recipes that work for you or suggestions that results in an inevitably effective dish. Maybe this Stuffed Portobello Mushroom recipe is the one you are trying to find.
You can cook Stuffed Portobello Mushroom using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Portobello Mushroom
- Provide 1/4 cup of fresh chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of of each: fresh grated parmesan, garden herb cream cheese, garlic feta.
- Use 1 of Portabella cap.
- Provide 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Stuffed Portobello Mushroom instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine spinach, salt & pepper, and cheeses (while saving 1 tablespoon of parmesan) into a small mixing bowl.
- clean gills out of mushroom cap, rinse and bake for 10 minutes.
- drain liquid out of mushroom when done baking.
- Spread cheese and spinach mixture in mushroom cap, filling the whole mushroom, spinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden on top.
Now that you have actually read the Stuffed Portobello Mushroom recipe, and also you have the know-how that you require to carry out in the cooking area. Get that apron out, dust off your blending bowls and roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Stuffed Portobello Mushroom recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.