If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Avocado Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Lots of people like cooking as well as assume it makes the ideal relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that scents tasty is certain to make anyone's mood a little bit lighter. It can sometimes seem tough, however, to pinpoint recipes that benefit you or advice that leads to an eventually effective meal. Maybe this Chocolate Avocado Pie recipe is the one you are searching for.
To make Chocolate Avocado Pie you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Avocado Pie
- You need of For the crust.
- You need 6 of Medjool dates.
- Use 1 tb of ground flax seed.
- You need to prepare 2 tb of water.
- You need to prepare 150 gr of ground walnuts.
- Use 2 tb of unsweetened coco powder.
- Use 3 tb of melted coconut oil.
- Prepare of For the filling.
- You need to prepare 2 cups of dark chocolate chips (70%).
- Prepare 3 of firm-ripe avocados, peeled and pitted.
Chocolate Avocado Pie instructions
- In a blender mix together all the crust ingredients..
- Push it on the bottom of a 8" pie pan. Bake it on 325F for 15 minutes. Let it cool..
- Peel the avocados, discard the pit..
- Melt the chocolate, let it cool a bit. Place the melted chocolate, the avocados in a food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping the sides of the blender as needed..
- Spoon into the prepared shell, smooth the top off and refrigerate for couple of hours. Can be prepared 1 day in advance. Garnish with strawberries..
- Slice, serve and enjoy :)!.
Now that you have reviewed the Chocolate Avocado Pie recipe, as well as you have the expertise that you require to do in the kitchen area. Get that apron out, dust off your blending bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Chocolate Avocado Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.