If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana and Chocolate Gyoza mini pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everybody likes the suggestion of taking a seat to a delicious home-cooked dish, yet with today's active timetables, it can be more difficult than ever to find the moment to place one together. Luckily, help is around, the Banana and Chocolate Gyoza mini pie recipe and recommendations in this post will assist you put together well balanced meals for your family in a remarkably, short time.
To cook Banana and Chocolate Gyoza mini pie you need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Banana and Chocolate Gyoza mini pie
- Use of Gyoza Skins.
- Provide of Banana.
- You need to prepare of Chocolate.
- You need of Butter.
Banana and Chocolate Gyoza mini pie instructions
- Slice the banana 1/2 cm thick then quarter it. Break the chocolate into small pieces (about 1/2 cm in diameter). Melt the butter..
- Arrange a 4 pieces (1 slice) of banana and a piece of chocolate on the gyoza skin..
- Wet the rim of the gyoza and fold it in half. Press the tip of the fork on the rim to make sure it is sealed..
- Brush the melted butter on the gyoza and bake in a 200 C oven for 5 minutes or until it is slightly browned..
There are few activities as enjoyable also fulfilling as cooking. Not just can you flex your creative muscles, you can likewise give tasty dishes for your household. Expanding your expertise of food preparation is specific to improve your time in the kitchen area. Attempting Banana and Chocolate Gyoza mini pie recipe is a remarkable means to do just that.
If you find this Banana and Chocolate Gyoza mini pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.