If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Lots of people love cooking as well as think it makes the perfect relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that scents tasty is certain to make any individual's state of mind a little bit lighter. It can often seem challenging, however, to identify dishes that benefit you or guidance that causes an inevitably effective meal. Maybe this Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers recipe is the one you are looking for.
You can cook Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
- You need 3 of red peppers cut in half microwave for 5 minutes.
- You need to prepare 1 c of rice cooked.
- Use 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Celery.
- Provide of Carrots.
- You need to prepare of Tofu well drained.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Basil.
- You need of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need to prepare of Pepper.
- Provide of Soy Sauce.
- Provide of Ketchup just a squirt.
- Prepare of Feta Cheese.
- You need of Walnuts.
- Use of Raisins.
Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers step by step
- Sauté garlic, onions, celery, carrots, seasonings.
- Crumble well drained tofu in sauté mixture add soy sauce and squirt of ketchup..
- Remove from stove and Add Rice, Raisins, Feta.
- Fill Peppers, top with more feta and bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
Since you have read the Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers recipe, and also you have the know-how that you require to execute in the cooking area. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.