Looking for the perfect Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
As soon as you comprehend the fundamentals of cooking, it can be such a releasing as well as rewarding experience to create a simply tasty meal or baked thing. The scents in your home as well as the faces of the people who you share it with are valuable. We wish this Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad recipe will give you some suggestion for you to end up being an amazing cook.
You can have Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad
- You need 1 lb of orzo pasta, cooked.
- Provide 1 of medium eggplant, finely diced.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of mushrooms, finely diced.
- You need to prepare 2 of medium zucchinis, finely diced.
- You need to prepare 2 of medium onions, finely diced.
- You need 3 of medium yellow, red, or orange bell peppers, finely diced.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Provide 1/4 cup of balsmaic vinegar.
- Provide 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of feta cheese (optional).
Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad instructions
- Roast vegetables with olive oil on a foil-lined cookie sheet at 425 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, roasted vegetable, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and seasonings. Enjoy!.
Since you have reviewed the Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad recipe, and also you have the expertise that you need to carry out in the kitchen. Obtain that apron out, dust off your blending bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.