If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Chilly Springtime Greek Inspired Garden Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many individuals love cooking and believe it makes the best relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that smells delicious is specific to make any individual's mood a little bit lighter. It can in some cases appear hard, however, to determine dishes that work for you or advice that brings about an ultimately effective meal. Perhaps this Mike's Chilly Springtime Greek Inspired Garden Salad dish is the one you are searching for.
To cook Mike's Chilly Springtime Greek Inspired Garden Salad you only need 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Chilly Springtime Greek Inspired Garden Salad
- Provide of ● For The Noodles.
- Prepare 1 of LG Bag Tri- Colored Noodles.
- You need of ● For The Vegetables.
- Provide 1 of LG Chopped Vidalia Onion.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Chopped Red Onions.
- You need to prepare 1/2 of Chopped Green Bell Pepper.
- Use 1/2 of Chopped Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Chopped Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 of Chopped Orange Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Can of Chopped Artichoke Hearts [fully drained].
- You need 1 of LG Chopped Firm Cucumber.
- You need 6 of LG Sliced Radishes.
- You need to prepare 1 Cup of Halved Firm Cherry Tomatoes.
- Provide 1/8 Cup of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil].
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Celery With Leaves.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Chopped Carrots.
- Provide 1 Can of Halved Black Olives [drained].
- Use 1/3 Cup of Halved Sliced Green Olives.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Chopped Green Zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Yellow Zucchini.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Chopped Fresh Parsley.
- You need of ● For The Seasonings.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of Crushed Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 1 of LG Bottle Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing [well shaken].
- You need of ● For The Cheeses.
- You need 2 (8 oz) of Boxes Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- Provide 1 Cup of Fresh Shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese.
Mike's Chilly Springtime Greek Inspired Garden Salad instructions
- Boil your noodles with a dash of oil and salt as per manufactures directions. Usually 9 minutes..
- Chop all of your chilled vegetables and herbs and add your cooled noodles..
- Add your Italian Dressing. Personally, I prefer Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing. But, it's your choice!.
- Or, create your own Italian dressing using 6 tablespoons olive oil - 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar - 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley - 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice - 2 garlic cloves, chopped - 1 teaspoon dried basil, - 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper and a pinch of dried oregano. Double if needed..
- Gently mix well and chill covered for several hours. Mix intermittently..
- Mix well again before serving. Enjoy!.
Now that you have actually reviewed the Mike's Chilly Springtime Greek Inspired Garden Salad recipe, and you have the know-how that you need to carry out in the kitchen area. Get that apron out, dust off your blending bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Mike's Chilly Springtime Greek Inspired Garden Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.